See our sheets
Baby food applications
BCF Life Sciences is currently considered to be a specialist in these markets by the leading players in the baby food and food supplements industries. All the amino acids marketed by BCF Life Sciences are of 100% French origin and produced at a site registered in conformity with European regulations (EC 852/2004). This permits full traceability.
Baby Food & Infant Nutrition. (Technical data sheets for Cystine / L-Tyrosine & Tyrosine Low Phenylalanine)
L-Cystine and L-Tyrosine are used in the field of infant nutrition in order to establish a balanced amino acid reference profile in hypoallergenic formulas for infant consumption.
For babies with phenylketonuria, BCF Life Sciences can also supply a Low-Phenylalanine grade.
Why choose our amino acids?
- Fully integrable powder grade
- Traced, monitored quality
- Produced 100% in France at a registered, approved site
- Quality permitting inclusion in hypoallergenic formulas
- Non-human origin in compliance with regulations, produced at a registered, approved site.